Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CMG214

Surgery was Thursday...

Rate this Entry
Today is 2 days post surgery. It has been rough. Got to go home today and came and took a nap. Didn't sleep well in the hospital at all. I haven't had to take any pain meds since leaving the hospital but I will tonight before I go to bed. I've been trying to get broth down, sf jello, water and powerade zero. I think I've been pretty successful but I'm ready to start feeling better. Thursday, obviously, was the worst. I really wondered if this was worth it or not. Friday was a little better but I still had reservations about my decision. I keep reading everyday gets better so I'm ready to feel better and be able to move around better.

Submit "Surgery was Thursday..." to Digg Submit "Surgery was Thursday..." to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery was Thursday..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery was Thursday..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The 1st week is rough. I had pain for the 1st 4 day post-op. It does indeed get better. Just keep pushing forward. I am over 2 months post-op and I am in love with my new body and new tummy. You will get there before you know it.
    Hi, congrats on your successful surgery! Atleast that is done and over with, now the good part!! First few days of surgery can be difficult, so i have heard, i haven't had the sleeve yet, am having in just 3 more days!!!! >.< Excited and nervous!!! I have only had one other surgery in the past in my entire life, which was a lasik eye surgery, that was very very very hard as it's all done whilst you are awake, the first 2 days i honestly hated my decision, i felt terrible, i remember i cried this one day when i HAD to go for a post op check up the very next day after the surgery, i could not see properly, blurred vision, the sun would sting my eye, had to wear sun glasses..just a real terrible feeling, and questioned myself WHY DID I DO THIS????? haha, but now it's been over a year..i have fully recovered, my eyes are in much better shape and i no longer need glasses!!!! I have a perfect vision. So at the end it was all worth it, just have to remember to follow the orders given by the docs. Anyway's!!! sorry for babbling lol, but once again congrats!!!! Hope it gets better for you soon enough, in 3.5 days ill be writing here the same as you haha, have a good weekend
    God bless and comfort you!