Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mcobara

Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet

Rate this Entry
Just to kind of test the water, today I am focusing on doing a day of liquids only (will have some kind of solid protein for dinner) to see how difficult it will be once I "have" to do the 5-day liquids only my surgeon requires. . .

Submit "Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet" to Digg Submit "Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You should be fine. I was on the pre-op diet for 5 weeks. For me, days 4&5 were tough, but what kept me going was that I knew with each passing day, I was giving myself a better chance for success.
    I did that too and then I put myself on a 2 week liquid. I wanted no complications and easy healing. It may have something to do with my progress as I really have had it pretty easy. Good luck to you...
    I did a 10 day pre-opt when I got my approval from the insurance company. I just wanted to make sure I could do it. I figured if I failed the test I needed to rethink what I was doing. I also did a weekend of eating no more than 700 calories per day. I wanted a realistic view of what I would be eating after surgery. That's the weekend I decided to pack my plates up because I would never be using them again.