Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mocha318

Loving life

Rate this Entry
The last 2 vacations my husband and I want on were great. However neither one of us could do many of the excursions we wanted because we we're over the weight capacity. With himlosing 40lbs and me 66lbs, now that we're in San Juan for my 40th birthday we went zip lining. We had a great time! Gonna enjoy these last 2 day until we go back to the daily grind.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-22-08-34-32.png 
Views:	774 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	24065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-22-08-34-59.png 
Views:	797 
Size:	2.61 MB 
ID:	24066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-22-08-36-17.png 
Views:	739 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	24067Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-22-08-36-00.png 
Views:	788 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	24068

Submit "Loving life" to Digg Submit "Loving life" to del.icio.us Submit "Loving life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Loving life" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

that's awesome! that's something I always wanted to do but was too big! can't wait to try this summer!
    You look great!!
    You guys look fabulous ....congratulations...I have things on my bucket list too...first one is to go kayaking...have always wanted to...can't wait oh and go on rides with my son and be able to buckle in
    Wow I want to do that! Where is it ? I have a bucket list zipline here I come!
    Happy belated 40th birthday! Enjoy, you two are such a beautiful couple! Congratulations on the progress!
    Wow! That looks so fun and you guys not only look fantastic but you are soooo cute together! Happy belated birthday!
    You both look SO great! Happy 40th Birthday!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by angie 3
    Wow I want to do that! Where is it ? I have a bucket list zipline here I come!
    Thank you! Its Toro Verde in the rain forest of Puerto Rico.
    Thank you all! And thank you for the birthday wishes!
    I feel you
    You two are super cute!!
    zipline is on my list also! missed a chance in St Thomas a few months ago but it will happen! You both look great and hope you had a great time!
    Ziplining is on my bucket list but waiting until I get under weight capacity to give it a shot. How fun! Happy belated b-day and looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats to both of you on your weight loss and success.....