Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

helen5188

Stuck just shy of 6 months

Rate this Entry
For almost 6 months I have lost steadily - so far 73 pounds. But for the last month - I waver at the same point. I'm careful, maybe alittle cheat and making sure I get my protein in. Maybe I've gotten too relaxed - don't know but I still have 25 pounds to go and I can't get stalled here. HELP!!!!!

Submit "Stuck just shy of 6 months" to Digg Submit "Stuck just shy of 6 months" to del.icio.us Submit "Stuck just shy of 6 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stuck just shy of 6 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I stopped losing at 6 months too and then got discouraged and ate badly and have gained some back. Look under utube videos, gastric sleeve stall at six months, happens to alot of us.
    Im still new to the sleeve but Ive worked through 2 stalls already. What I do is look up one of the calorie calculators that shows how many you need to gain, maintain, or lose weight.

You put in your height and weight and it gives you the 3 numbers. As long as I stay below the number to lose, I know that I'm doing the right thing and eventually I'll be on the losing side again. Not sure if it helps but it definitely reminds me that I'm not in danger of regaining as long as I stay in the negative.
    Are you exercising? You don't mention that so I'm not sure of your activity level.