Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

char602

Feeling ready!

Rate this Entry
I'm feeling mentally and physically ready for surgery.

I've been working out 5 days a week, including Zumba, MixxedFit and Barre classes. In addition, I've started running 2 miles 3 days a week. I've been drinking Protein Shakes and logging everything in MyFitness Pal (Charletta3). I've joined a few challenges with friends on line (currently a planking challenge & a couch25k type program). I've built up a great support system online and even been in contact with some local folks who've already had their sleeves done.

Best of all, I signed up for the color run in August. Formed a team, and have 4 people running/walking with me!

Less than a month until surgery and I feel better than I have in years. I feel like I've found the old Char and its good to have her back.

Submit "Feeling ready!" to Digg Submit "Feeling ready!" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling ready!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling ready!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I missed not having you with me in October, but am so happy you are still going forward. You sound mentally and physically ready for the challenge! I'm so proud of you!
    Thanks Angelic!! After a few weeks of food funerals, and gaining a few pounds, I finally decided to put all this time to good use. I'm glad I finally got my crap together, because I'm in such a better place than when I started.
    Char, I cannot WAIT for you to be on the losers bench. This is going to be wonderful watching your progress. It'll go so much faster than you could ever imagine. I'm glad you're getting a good head start on all your exercise and other behaviors.
    A few more weeks and counting! Exciting times and I so look forward to sharing in your success! Im so excited for you and the next phase in your journey.......