Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?

Rate this Entry
I don't want to spend any more $ on disgusting protien powders. So I hear good things about Unjury and pure protien. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what your favorite protien powder is. I have no problems with milk.

Submit "pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?" to Digg Submit "pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?" to del.icio.us Submit "pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?" to StumbleUpon Submit "pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I try to go as non-GMO as possible. I have tried hemp protein powders and grass-fed whey (Tera's Whey) which I like. I read the Unjury ingredient list and could not go there due to the corn and soy. Carageenan is a trigger for inflammation, so I don't buy food with that. And it's in so many things.
    All I have tried is Unjury chicken soup packets. 21 gr protein & very good
    I didn't like Unjury. I use IsoFuel Natural you can get it online or at a Total Nutrition Store. Its really good 200 calories and 50 grams of protein. I use the Vanilla and a banana and make a smoothie. It taste like banana pudding to me Oh and it has 3 grams of carbs
    i have recently started using the pure protein it has little taste and dont have that after taste like most of the protein powders do i like muscle milk to but they only had the 16 grams of protein per scoop at walmart it comes in higher protein amounts walmart just dont carry it
    I have both unflavored and vanilla Unjury. My doctor really wants me to have just protein isolate - not whey or blended. I used to add the unflavored to almost everything (oatmeal, meat loaf, soups, etc) but not as much anymore. I love the vanilla Unjury in shakes.
    I do like the Unjury so far. I tried Bariatric fusion, Muscle Milk (high protein) and Lean-GNC. I bought a Unjury Trial Box. It brings 2 of each flavor - chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. chicken soup, and unflavored . Small rubbermade shaker bottle, 1 food thermometer.
    If you overheat the soup you get this layer of protein- yuk! When heated correctly, it was good. I tend to like soup nice and hot. don't you? lol.
    I think it was $ 21.00. Nice way to sample flavors without buying a big tub.
    I tried many different kinds and ended up trying Nectar protein and it is great There are about 12 different flavors. Peach, coconut, fruit punch, grapefruit, lemon tea, cherry, etc . It has 23gm of protein in 16 ounces of water with 100 calories. 1 gram of sugar. I put my crystal light or whatever flavor I want In my water and then add flavor of this protein. Taste like juice and no heavy feeling in my stomach, and great for anyone who cant do the milk. You can order a 12 pack sampler of the flavors of this online.
    I like the prepared Atkins protein shakes, 15 gm of protein each. Milk chocolate is my favorite.
    I use the Unjury, adding the unflavored to everything I can think of to put it in. I also use the chocolate. I have Nectar, and add half a scoop to my Crystal Light.

ann
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to get the Unjury samples and try em out.