Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dimplezzz2002

Nsv

Rate this Entry
I had an amazing NSV...my daughter and I went on a cruise last week and.....drum roll....I did not need a seat belt extender on the plane!!! I had WLS in October and to date I've lost 60 pounds.

Submit "Nsv" to Digg Submit "Nsv" to del.icio.us Submit "Nsv" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nsv" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm going on a cruise on the 7th. How did you do with the meals? I have always LOVED the food on the cruises so this will be an interesting adventure.
    It was not very difficult. I weigh and measure all of my food so I have developed an eye for the amount of food I can eat in one meal. The buffet was easier because I could control the amount of food I took. Eating in the restaurants was okay but I did feel guilty about throwing away food that I could not eat in one sitting.
    Congrats on your NSV
    I am flying in March and hope to NOT need an extender. For me that would be a HUGE NSV.
    Thanks for sharing
    That is great. Congratulations. I had my first belt extender free flight for the first time last year. It was such a great day. The anticipation of wondering if I would or would not have to ask the flight attendant for the extra belt or not. I sat down, not only did the belt click shut, I had to tighten it for it to fit snug.
    I know your excitement!
    Congratulations!!!!