Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Watkinsthirty

Feeling frustrated!!!

Rate this Entry
For the last week My weight has not changed. I am post-op twenty days I thiugh this is when you lose the most weight. Not sure if I am doing something wrong!!
Can someone please give me some advise!!!

Submit "Feeling frustrated!!!" to Digg Submit "Feeling frustrated!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling frustrated!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling frustrated!!!" to Google

Tags: #frustrated Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

#thought
    Wellm the key is, if your clothes are getting smaller, I mean inches are getting smaller than yes you are loosing.
    Look at ALL of the threads on the three week stall.... It seems like most everyone hits it at the same time. It is very frustrating, but keep following what your Dr says to do and you will see a difference soon.
    its normal you will start losing weight again i stalled at every food phase they switched me to its just your body trying to get used to whats going on with it
    Wait two weeks and weigh again. Also, sometimes I'm not very strict with what I eat and I still notice myself getting smaller. It's my body recomposing or something. But it encourages me to quickly get back on track because of success. Just stay off the scale. It will drive you crazy.
    Im on day 21 and I put the scale away. I know I'm eating 1/4 of what i used to and personally I'm running on as close to 0 carbs as i can so there's nothing a scale can tell me that i don't already know. If anything, it might be discouraging using a scale because its not moving as fast as I'd like. Keep on the path.
    It sounds like the common 3 week stall everyone talks about. Im hit my 3rd week next week and cant wait to have more food options but expect to hit the stall. All you can do its just continue to plug away with your proteins and water and the rest will fall into place....