Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

groundedsteve

Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!

Rate this Entry
i know it sounds weird but having sore nipples means (to me) that i'm running long and hard. i didn't think i was ever going to be able to run like this in my life again. Most people around me have no clue about the "NSV" and going up to my friends and saying my nipples hurt gets me more sympathy than celebration.

Two front teeth, nothing ... give me sore nipples any day; my wonderful, albeit strange, gift for the holidays ...

Submit "Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!" to Digg Submit "Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL!

Merry Christmas.
    No coal here...lol
    Oh my god, I did not expect that after your title. ! I guess I need to run harder because I have not had sorenippleitiis after my 3 miles today! I know how you feel being able to run. I find myself smiling sometimes when I am running! Good for you!
    LMFAO OMG I love your NSV! And the excitement you have about it I hope you have an awesome week!
    Tape =) Or get some elbow band-aids lol. Congrats! Good luck on your "problem."