Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cocopebbles

Excited About Shopping...Who Would Have Thought!

Rate this Entry
I'm attending another holiday party and for the first time in years I'm super excited about shopping for new clothes. I recently had a girl from work pull me to the side and gently tell me, "Girl it's time to get rid of all those big clothes. You look like a kid wearing her mother's clothes." I laughed and cried from joy. I bought a few pair of jeans and a pair of business slacks that day. I also boxed up everything that was "swallowing me up" and am preparing to donate them to charity.

Now, I'm looking at outfits to wear to a holiday party. I've been on Pintrest looking at holiday attire and not worried if they will have my size. I remember last year dreading shopping for an outfit for a party. I was almost in tears. Today I'm quickly becoming a fashionista!

I still feel a little weird by all the attention I'm getting. I'm seeing people I haven't seen in a while and everyone is making comments, some good and some bad but it's all good.

Can't wait to see what next month brings.

The new me wishes she could give the old me a big hug. For all of you who are considering the sleeve or waiting to be sleeved, let me be the first to say, it's way better on this side. It's an adjustment but so worth it.

On to shopping now. See ya next time.

Blessings,

Submit "Excited About Shopping...Who Would Have Thought!" to Digg Submit "Excited About Shopping...Who Would Have Thought!" to del.icio.us Submit "Excited About Shopping...Who Would Have Thought!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Excited About Shopping...Who Would Have Thought!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a sweet, happy blog. I'm so happy for you.
    It's fun! (Just be careful, it's easy to get carried away!)
    Loved reading this!!! Congrats!!!
    Omg!!! Congratulations hun... i my self can't wait to meet the smaller me and gi shopping!!!! Im a shopaholic imagine when im skiny omg.. shoes i wouldnt have to huy i have 48 pairs so that is out of the question... i am so happy for you hun.. keep up the good work