Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

butterfly2013

I Lost 78 lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey

Rate this Entry
Since Ive been down since my weight gain, I wanted to remind myself that Ive lost 78 lbs since surgery 12-9-13 & 153 lbs since I started this journey 1-13. I had hoped to be at my goal weight 211lbs at my 1 year anniversary date so I feel disappointed that December 9th is coming up in 3 weeks and Im not at goal. I need to remind myself that even if I didn't make it to mu goal at a set date that I'm healthier and smaller than I was 1 year ago. No matter what the scale says, I'm in a better place with my emotionally and physical health today.

Submit "I Lost 78  lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey" to Digg Submit "I Lost 78  lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey" to del.icio.us Submit "I Lost 78  lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Lost 78  lbs since Surgery & 153 lbs since I started this journey" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ok... Here I go. I've got a simple way of thinking.. Which works for me. It's easy.. Let go of that "balloon" of failure thoughts. And once you let it go it no longer exists in your reality. Kind a deep shit huh.. But I live it and believe it. It works for me. Nothing but sucess is your truth.. Have fun!
    Those dreaded goals, why doesn't the body obey us? Beware the goal, you have made a major change to your health keep up the good work and honour your success. Cheers
    Way to go that is soooooo awesome! Congrats sista!