Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kacie77

Smaller sizes must be in the air this past weekend! **NSV**

Rate this Entry
Wow so I have read on here that several of us had some clothing sizes downgrades this past week/weekend!

I can happily report this happened to me as well.....
Since I am trying to up my fashion game, I decided skinny jeans were a must.
Hello, I look cute in them now (can I get an amen)

Old Navy is having a sale so I thought I would pop in and grab a pair. I have been so excited that I finally met my goal of being a size 12 and am thrilled with that but this is even better................

I picked up a 12 and a 10 and headed off to the dressing room. I tried on the 12's and they were so baggy that I was like can this be????????? I tried on the 10's and they were tight but I buttoned them right up and walked out to show my 18 year old daughter and she was like OMG mom you look amazing! Where is your butt (clearly I ran that sucker right off)...Thank ya Jesus!

So needless to say I am rocking the size 10 skinny jean and just can't believe it!

NSV
NSV
NSV
NSV

Here's my little outfit for my Girls Night Out this past weekend....

Please remember I was a stretchy jean size 22!
I love my new life!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ME!!!.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	22173

Submit "Smaller sizes must be in the air this past weekend! **NSV**" to Digg Submit "Smaller sizes must be in the air this past weekend! **NSV**" to del.icio.us Submit "Smaller sizes must be in the air this past weekend! **NSV**" to StumbleUpon Submit "Smaller sizes must be in the air this past weekend! **NSV**" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing!! I went to Old Navy as well this weekend. I have not had surgery yet, but I have lost enough weight that I'm in a Xlarge vs 2x now. Still exciting
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
    You look fantastic!
    YAY! Congratulations! You look amazing!
    Yaaaaaaay! I hope you get to take those skinny jeans out and shake what is left of your butt! You look great!
    Whoo hooo! Fantastic! You rock those jeans, girl!
    Congratulations to you! So proud of you. Can't wait for my surgery in January & those smaller sizes!! ��
    Whoo Hoo!!!! Amen!!! LOL! You look AWESOME!
    Amen Sistah!
    So fabulous!!!! Congratulations!
    Thats awesome.!!!
    Ah- mazing!!! I'm so happy for you! woot woot!
    Looking Good Congrats...
    Fantastic, enjoy shopping!