Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angie 3

12 wks post op

Rate this Entry
What a great tool this surgery is! Mexico was a scarey thought but my health has improved so much! Wont lie @ 1st I thought what have I done to my self and in mexico! Ive lost almost 50lbs & no diabetis meds & b/p meds feeling realy good ! It dose work! For me its been worth it I never could of done this in the states im 136Lbs now haven't been this size in years!

Submit "12 wks post op" to Digg Submit "12 wks post op" to del.icio.us Submit "12 wks post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "12 wks post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go! I started out at 190. I'm only 13 days post op but I hope to be down to about 145. I have hit a stall this week - I'm only in week two. Did you hit a stall early on? I'm not too worried about it but wonderding if it happens to others who start out at lower than 200 pounds.
    Angie!! Awesome job! I bet you look fantastic!! Love ya friend!

Laura
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1973
    Way to go! I started out at 190. I'm only 13 days post op but I hope to be down to about 145. I have hit a stall this week - I'm only in week two. Did you hit a stall early on? I'm not too worried about it but wonderding if it happens to others who start out at lower than 200 pounds.
    I hit a stall week 2 and just was 4 weeks post op this past Tuesday. My stall lasted close to 2 weeks, but now the scale is moving again. Hang in there.
    Angie 3 great job, Congrats and by bye bye weight lol,keep up all ur hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1973
    I haven't hit a stall yet but I stay away frm carbs cause of the diabetis But it has slowed a bit I tread 30 min a day & set goals. My goal was to be in the 130s by Halloween then 120s by xmas then goal wt by after newyear. My mother died frm diabetis when I was a teenager my goal is to not let that monster get me!