Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vegimen1962

6 weeks out

Rate this Entry
Well all is good now. Had a week 3-4 Stall, And had those thoughts of Whats wrong ??? Well OVER IT. I've lost 38 pounds from surgery and I'm Very happy, I took control of my Life... People are noticing the weight loss and that's a shot of air up my skirt...lol ,Thank u to my daughter sasha , you have been there,for ur mom and I hope to be around a longer time for u . Its a win win. Thanks to the ENTIRE SLEEVE FAMILY, What a great group of loving and caring people who share a love that is unheard of these days.,,Off to The am Shake...xxxooo Vegimen from Cali

Submit "6 weeks out" to Digg Submit "6 weeks out" to del.icio.us Submit "6 weeks out" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 weeks out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you!! You must feel terrific!
    That stall is the worst but its something we all have in common. Happy to read your doing so well.
    YOU HAVE JUST MADE ME FEEL SO HOPEFUL!!! I'm in the 3/4 week stall and is just trying to stay positive, so thank you so much!!! I don't know how long it will last but I'm just going to enjoy the 15 lbs i've lost so far.
    Im at a stall as well 3 weeks post op hopes it comes to an end soon...good luck