Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JUstKAWS

Guess what? Not pregnant anymore

Rate this Entry
What a pregnancy...I didn't stay pregnant long. Baby Samara James showed up at 24 weeks and 3 days gestation. She weighted in at 1lb 12oz and 11 inches long. She's now 16 days old and a fighter.

Meanwhile, I'm dropping weight again. I weighted 134 when I found out I was pregnant, got to 138 the week before I had her. Now, I'm 122. Exhaustion and pumping is a huge part of that. I don't know why she came early, I was laid up in the hospital for 3 days trying not to have her after my water broke but, she came anyway.

Still tired...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1964.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	21877

Submit "Guess what?  Not pregnant anymore" to Digg Submit "Guess what?  Not pregnant anymore" to del.icio.us Submit "Guess what?  Not pregnant anymore" to StumbleUpon Submit "Guess what?  Not pregnant anymore" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!
    Very best wishes to you and Samara.
    Congratulations........Prayers coming your way!
    Oh goodness.. Congratulations. Best wishes to you.
    Congrats on your baby. I'm sorry to read she came early. Guess she couldn't wait to see her mommy.
    Congratulations! I had a 24 week micro-preemie too! Exact same weight. She's now 8 1/2 years old and bossy as I don't know what. Message me anytime you need someone to talk to who is a fellow preemie mom. Take care and blessings to you and your family.
    What a sweet little blessing. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!
    Congrats on your precious baby!!! She was very anxious!! Praying for your family!!
    Congratulations.

She didn't know how good she had it and should have stayed put and just lounged inside the "living-womb" (living room).
    We have 3 kids that didn't want to wait until the timer rang too.

How long do they think she will need to be in the NICU for?
    Congratulations. My niece was a preemie and she fit in the palm of my hand. Now she is about to graduate college! Miracle babies.
    What a tiny gift! They say good things come in small packages and she is sure one of them. I hope the NICU is taking good care of both of you and daddy. NICU nurses are some of the best. Congrats!
    Congratulations and I hope she stays strong! she is precious!
    congratulations on the baby girl and your weight loss
    Praying for y'all god bless
    Congrats ....
    Oh wow! Congratulations on the birth of your little fairy! I am 42 and was born at 28 weeks when they didn't know what they were doing. I have had no neuro/vision/breathing problems. Premier babies make resilient adults! Best of luck to you both!
    What a sweetie, congratulations!!
    I have 3 kids. Combined birth weig under 7!lbs. my daughter was 1 lb 3 oz. was a scary time. She will be 9!in a few weeks and is doing amazing!!
    Contraulations and saying a prayer that Samara continues to gain weight so she can come home soon
    Congratulations and it sounds like she's a fighter like her momma!
    God is in control and has a plan for all of us! Modern medicine has come along way....prayers for both of you!!!
    Congrats!! She's beautiful
    Congratulations! Hope you and Samara are both fit as a fiddle very soon. Blessings.
    Congratulations to you both!!!! Take care of yourself...
    praying for such a beautiful miracle!
    Congratulations and I wish you both a speedy recovery!