Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chonda

8 months down and my wedding pictures!!

Rate this Entry
WOW.. how time flies... I was sleeved on 02/17/2014 and here it is 8 months later... I've lost 111 lbs and just got married!!

When I started this journey I weighed 298 lbs and was wearing a size 26! I just had my wedding dress taken up from a 16W (i suggested a 14 but the dress shop strong armed me into a 16W just in case... we can always take up but not add to) to a 12/14 according to my seamstress. I couldn't be happier right now.

I also run a 5K the morning of my race with my Sleeve Sisters... Those you see in the pictures in running attire all have been sleeved and are doing wonderful!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1943.JPG 
Views:	270 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	21852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wedding.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	21847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2009.JPG 
Views:	316 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	21851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1943.JPG 
Views:	270 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	21852

I'll begin training for my half marathon this week. Marathon is in January 2015.. Can't wait to see if I can accomplish this goal!!

Submit "8 months down and my wedding pictures!!" to Digg Submit "8 months down and my wedding pictures!!" to del.icio.us Submit "8 months down and my wedding pictures!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 months down and my wedding pictures!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Such a beautiful bride! Congratulations on your wedding and your wl success!
    Congratulations! You are a beautiful bride!
    wow congratulations! beautiful pictures...gorgeous wedding dress!
    Congratulations on your weight loss success! Congratulations on your wedding- you look gorgeous! And congratulations on your 5K!
    you GO GIRL!
    Simply wonderful. Congratulations and I wish you many years of health and happiness. =)
    Beautiful bride!
    You look Fab!!!!
    You look radiant! Congratulations on your marriage and your weight loss success!!!
    I wish I could like these pics x's 1000

Chonda you are truly an inspiration.......so happy for you friend!
    You look beautiful. You made the wedding dress, it didn't make you.
    AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!
    You look amazing! Congrats.....
    Beautiful bride!!!