Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissBee

proud of my self!

Rate this Entry
Good morning sleevers, I just wanted to give a quick post on my status and tell everyone that I am officially in the wonderland, my highest weight was 310 lb at one point, I did something about it and and drop down to 269lb, went back up to 289lb after a year, and I did something about it again in May of this year, and now im down to 199 lb.

I can't even begin to explain how I feel, I don't even remember the last time I've been in the Ones, If I had to guess I would say way befor high school, I've been picked on number of times, back in the day's, now people don't even recognise me! But I'm happy, I'm glad I made this decision and I'll do it again in a heart beat. I'm thankful and grateful for life.

Submit "proud of my self!" to Digg Submit "proud of my self!" to del.icio.us Submit "proud of my self!" to StumbleUpon Submit "proud of my self!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yea for you!!!!
    Congratulations on such a wonderful success. You have good reason to be proud of yourself!
    Congratulations!! Good for you!! You have every reason in the world to be proud of yourself!
    ROCK ON!!! You have sooooo much life to look forward to. Congratulations!
    Congrats!! I am sooooooo excited and happy for you!

Laura
    Ms. Bee find you an Usher song turn it up loud and dance to it. Be proud, its time to get down.
    Yeah you!
    Thank you everyone for the kind will words, it just give me another reason to keep pushing!
    Congratulations! I'm happy for you!
    You are a great role model!
    Congrats, you have something to be proud of.
    CONGRATS
    Miss Bee ... what a great accomplishment you have attained. Slaying old demons and mean people feels so wonderful. I'm very happy for you.
    Ann2, yes I do feel good, that's why it's good to not bad mouth people, because you never no how they turn out to be in life, and you never no what there accomplishments can be.
    Beth pets...thank you, that's a good thing!
    Upgrading....I've been dancing since the day after surgery,lollll....maybe that's why I drop so fast, but yes ima turn up this weekend for sure!
    Justilou...I can't wait to see what else is in store for me, I mean I have alot going on I also have my wedding coming up...I mean what else can I ask for in life! But to be happy.
    You go girl...30 more for me until I can hit that mark