Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

baztazusa

15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau

Rate this Entry
It has been a long summer of staying on the plateau, but finally starting to move lower again. It seems to have made the change when my doc changed out my blood pressure meds, and took me off two different ones over to just one. My blood pressure was getting too low, so now its better and more in the normal range. The weight really has mostly been coming off my waist and stomach, which is what I always wanted. Down from a tight 42" waist to a nicer loose 34", close to a 32" I've had to change out belts even, and have added holes to the new one to get it to keep my pants up!
I especially like the nice comments from people, and not having the appetite I used to let rule me. Its great to be less than 200#!

Submit "15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau" to Digg Submit "15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau" to del.icio.us Submit "15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau" to StumbleUpon Submit "15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations. I love that your progress continues 15 months out I hope your old friends who were active on the board when you joined will see your news.

My favorite comment: "... not having the appetite I used to let rule me."
    Well done!!! Sounds like you've made some wonderful life changes and you're showing the rewards!!!
    It is awesome to think that at 15 months out weight loss can still be acheived! Congratulations on your loss.
    Great accomplishment!! Keep up the great work!!

Laura
    Congratulations and welcome to 'onderland'. I'm almost 10 months out and I'm glad to see that it is possible to overcome plateaus 15 months out. I finally overcame a 4 week plateau.