Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vegimen1962

Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......

Rate this Entry
Hello Everyone , I finally Feel good enough to post my progress.My weight on surgery day was 301, and now Im at 273. Dr Rawlings was very happy with me Yeah!!!!!So now onto food that will pass thru a fork and 800 to 1000 calories. I"ve been consuming 500 to 600 calories and 70-80 grams of protein , I hope all will continue as well, Next apt is December 2014 I have a personal goal in my head ...,What do my sleeved family think??? FEELING SO GOOD AND ENERGY IS UP <I AM SOOO GLAD I DID THIS FOR ME.......Thanks for all you sleevers for ur love and support...During the ucky3 week period, u were right it gets better . no doults now ....Vegimen from Cali

Submit "Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......" to Digg Submit "Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......" to del.icio.us Submit "Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......" to StumbleUpon Submit "Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Grasshopper, you are now a man. (Or a woman -- I forget which one you are.)
    Power Up!!!!!!!!
    That's wonderful! Glad you're feeling so good. I hope everything continues to go well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Grasshopper, you are now a man. (Or a woman -- I forget which one you are.)
    That would be airl grasshopperlol
    You are losing at a faster clip than me!! Is that 28 pounds all post surgery or some from preop? great job!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORAW
    You are losing at a faster clip than me!! Is that 28 pounds all post surgery or some from preop? great job!!
    It was all Post Op ,I had a lot of swelling pre surgery, Thanks for ur response.