Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

somethingdifferent

If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!

Rate this Entry
I cant wait until that first bite after four weeks of this liquid diet. i know its going to be so wonderful sense our body should have had enough time to detoxify all the poisonous it previously had. From this point on, we sleevers have a second chance to treat our body (precious temple) with respect and take care of it so we can enjoy it for the rest of our days!

Submit "If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!" to Digg Submit "If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!" to del.icio.us Submit "If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!" to StumbleUpon Submit "If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Absolutely! This body has brought me a long way, and with the help of my sleeve I intend to do my best to help it become and stay as healthy as possible. We've still got a lot of living to do!
    I know that feeling Just remember if you are like me I spent nearly 30 years putting crap in my body and I know its gonna take a lot more than a few weeks to detox from all of it. I deal a lot with joint pain and other irritating issues and I truly believe it is my body still after 3 years detoxing. I know that seems a long time but they say it takes 7 years for your body to completely regenerate so I am guessing this is just a major lifestyle detox i am experiencing.