Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SweetDejavu

Monthly Brunch

Rate this Entry
Today was the day for my monthly brunch and I told my 4th bestest friend about my surgery and the date that I planned on getting it!

Her reply was...... I WANT 1 2! Lmaoo I didn't think she would be receptive to it so I was very hesitant about telling her her! Well she's on board and she couldn't believe that those were my thoughts! However my skinny friend still thinks it's the easy way out! She has hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism (the one where u lose weight)! so she def doesn't know my issue or struggle. 👀😳

Submit "Monthly Brunch" to Digg Submit "Monthly Brunch" to del.icio.us Submit "Monthly Brunch" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monthly Brunch" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ive never been so excited/certain in my life! Other than when I married my soul mate!
    Hyperthyroidism is what she has! #thinaswind
    The few friends that I told are on board. 2 of them are slim but they understand my struggles. My other girlfriend is workout fanatic and I just knew she'd say it was the easy way out. I was surprised when she was all for it and very supportive. She's wants to be my trainer when the weight starts coming off.
    That's super cool! Either way I'm still doing it and when I wake up in Mexico she better be right there! I don't care how much it cost her! Lol