Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fluffynomore

1 year sleeversary!

Rate this Entry
This is my one year anniversary being sleeved. This is one of the best decision I ever made. I am 144 lbs down now. I would have never thought I would lose this much weight in a year. I don't have to much loose skin. I've constantly exercised to avoid loose skin doing cardio, toning, and weight lifting. I am still sticking to the doctors diet plan which is low carb so I adopted a low carb lifestyle. My husband was sleeved 4 months after I was. It's easier when you have some doing it with you.

Submit "1 year sleeversary!" to Digg Submit "1 year sleeversary!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 year sleeversary!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 year sleeversary!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! That has got to feel great!
    Congratulations on your weight loss. My husband is having his sleeve today so he's 3-1/2 months behind me. I'm glad he's doing it to make our eating easier for both of us.
    Happy Sleeversary! Congrats on your weight loss!
    Congrads!!
    You are an inspiration to me, thanks.
    That brings me such great hope, that is how much I have to lose to get to my goal weight! Congrats!!
    Congratulations!
    That's AWESOME results. How did you work through plateaus? I had surgery on the 3rd of Feb. I have lost 88lbs and I exercise everyday. I've heard that I should increase my water intake. Any thoughts I have 40 more lbs to loose for my GOAL weight. Keep up the GREAT work.
    Happy news! Great update!!
    Congrats!!!!