Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xohgirl

1 month out

Rate this Entry
hey I'm one month out as of today. Been on mushies for about a week now and doing much better than I was to begin with. I'm actually beginning to tell when I'm getting full so I don't over-stuff myself. I'm really getting excited now. The only thing I'm still struggling with it sipping not gulping. It's a harder habit to break than eating slowly! at least for me.

I'm not excersizing as much as I was, I think my vitamin intake has something to do with it, the iron and calcium I'm taking as pills because I couldn't find chewable and I couldn't take the taste of the iron liquid. It came right back up. ew. So, I'm going on a hunt for chewables tomorrow.

Also, I've been hearing stuff on the site about "sliders" I was just wondering if someone could explain to me what that was thanks!! love you all.

Submit "1 month out" to Digg Submit "1 month out" to del.icio.us Submit "1 month out" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 month out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, I think sliders are foods that go down easily but have little nutritional value, like simple carbs. I got my chewable vitamins today (I'm one week post op), they're Bariatric Choice and 2 a day covers all the vitamin needs except the calcium. I believe they are available on line as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi605
    Hi, I think sliders are foods that go down easily but have little nutritional value, like simple carbs. I got my chewable vitamins today (I'm one week post op), they're Bariatric Choice and 2 a day covers all the vitamin needs except the calcium. I believe they are available on line as well.
    Really? It would be SO awesome to get everything in at once!! thank you so much!! and as for sliders, that makes sense!!
    Omg i miss gulping my water down as well to .. today i saw my son gulping water down and im like i wished that was something i could still do
    You can get all the vitamins chewable on line from bariatrics wb site and I got chewable biotin from vitamin world shop, good luck
    Count me among those who are having trouble remembering to sip not gulp! I miss drinking my water like I used to. But, I don't miss the way I was before. So it's a good trade. I'm also struggling with getting in the exercise, but I know it will happen if I keep trying. And the same will happen for you.

Good luck finding the chewables!
    Quote Originally Posted by lizpuga4186
    Omg i miss gulping my water down as well to .. today i saw my son gulping water down and im like i wished that was something i could still do
    It's so much harder than I thought it would be!! I thought I would have more trouble with the smaller bites than the drinking!! lol!! Especially when I do work out I just wanna chug a gallon of water down! But I'm sure in due time I will get the hang out it lol