Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

speedracer

Back in the game

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!

Been out of the loop for a while, I had two more back surgeries that kept me in a tad of a funk, and gained a few pounds. Good news is, no more back surgery. I am done. Finished. My goal now is total health, and continued weight loss. I am really looking forward to reconnecting to the great folks on here, and hope everyone is doing well. We are transitioning to the West coast soon, and cannot get out of Texas (104) last week, fast enough! Wish us luck-

TJ

Submit "Back in the game" to Digg Submit "Back in the game" to del.icio.us Submit "Back in the game" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back in the game" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back! Glad you hear the surgeries went well and that you're done! Now it's time to get back on track and keep on keeping on!!
    Re-welcome. Congratulations re your surgeries and good luck with your move to California.

Yeah, Texas is HOT!
    Sorry to hear about your surgeries. But good luck on your move. I wish you all the success possible
    Great to see you back on the board. Glad you back surgeries are over. Good luck on your move to California. And yes, Texas is a little warm these days.
    Wondered what happened to ya welcome back. Good luck with the move. I'm moving here in a couple weeks...3 hours away...not states away
    (West Coast, as in Oregon) Thanks for the welcomes- feels good to be back!