Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monique

Hit the One's!!! Whooohooo!

Rate this Entry
I can 't believe it - but for the first time in my adult life, I'm below 200 pounds! I was sleeved 6 months ago and everything is still going well.

For those of you who are struggling through the first few months, take hope, it does get better, you do get to eat more variety of foods and you WILL lose the weight!

I've been struggling with my weight since I was 16... tried everything to lose the weight and never would get below 210... well I'm at 194 now and still moving down. I'm only 11 pounds from 100 pounds lost and 34 pounds from goal.

I'm not rushing it, just sticking with the plan and letting it work for me.
This has been the best thing I've ever done.

Yes, my long hair is thinning a bit. Yes, I have wrinkles in places where my fat kept me "plump", but I wouldn't trade this weight loss for anything. I am doing the stairs at work and still able to breathe, I'm outside in the heat and don't sweat near as much...if I want a bite of something, I take it. That usually reminds me that no food tastes good enough to binge on and I can turn to something more healthy for me.

Life is good!
Monique

Submit "Hit the One's!!!  Whooohooo!" to Digg Submit "Hit the One's!!!  Whooohooo!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hit the One's!!!  Whooohooo!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hit the One's!!!  Whooohooo!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You re doing great!