Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mamb0831

11 months Post Surgery Confession

Rate this Entry
Family.... It is only with you all that I can be honest. I reached 192lbs by my 10th month (Yes 120lbs is a BIG deal). But, I have been stalled since then. Even fluctuated a pound up and down. I've become so complacent, I got used to the weight just coming off. I've also started eating slider foods. It began a little nibble here and there, then a whole cup full. I've even had some alcohol. Now with my One Year Surgiversary only a month away I had to do a Personal Reality Check. I realized that I was falling back into all my old habits to deal with stress & events in my life.

As of yesterday I started the pre surgery liquid diet (Not gonna do it for 14 days, maybe only 7) GOOD NEWS!!! I've lost a pound in a day already!!!

I know for me this is going to be an ongoing struggle to keep myself in check, I'm happy to have my sleeve as a helping tool on this life long journey. I pray for the strength to realize my slips and the wisdom to forgive myself when they happen.

I'm so thankful for this Forum, I don't have much support at home. But on this site I have THOUSANDS of fellow Sleevers by my side

Submit "11 months Post Surgery Confession" to Digg Submit "11 months Post Surgery Confession" to del.icio.us Submit "11 months Post Surgery Confession" to StumbleUpon Submit "11 months Post Surgery Confession" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go!
    Congrats on your progress so far, your doing awesome!
    Great job. I'm also cracking down on what I am eating. I have maintained my weight for almost two years and I must say I am very happy but I still would like to lose about another 30lbs no matter what my body wants! I refuse to do a liquid diet or even the 5 day pouch test. As of yesterday I am writing down what I eat and making sure I get enough protein. I have lost a pound also! I'm blessed with no hunger so I am taking advantage of it! I have to overcome my addiction to food without picking up another unhealthy habit!
    Good luck, Girl. Keep going for it. ((((((Mamb))))))
    You fall you get back up you winning!
    Thanks for the honest confession.. You look GREAT!!!
    Keep up the good work. I have been reading the "What's on your menu for today" to get ideas of things I might like and I am going to try. I am going to try to make some things ahead and keep them handy so I can grab and go and not think too much about it.
    Awesome that you recognize it and attacked it early. Hope you get back on a roll. And not the kind you eat.
    I could not of sad it better!! I feel the same and hope to get the last 20 lbs.off. I wish you all the best, Shirley
    Congrats on getting right back on track!
    Thank you Everyone for your positive replys. I love this Forum!
    Keep on that lifelong grind. You've done great.
    You can do it! You recognize that you are slipping a little, and you went back to basics! Congratulations on your success so far!
    Love your honesty, it is so easy to go back into old habits of mindless eating...Thanks for your post