Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

juztjes

5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by juztjes View Post
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to stop by and check in. Life has been hectic and I havent been on as much...heck it's summertime and I wanna be out enjoying it! Saturday marked my 5 month surgiversary.Wow...time flies! It doesnt seem that long ago!

I think I am doing pretty good. I think we all wish and hope for more/faster weight loss but I also think we all know where there are areas in our plans that we could improve upon or change to get better results

So at 5 months out I am down 77 lbs. Tettering on the verge of being able to COMFORTABLY wear size 16 jeans/pants. I'm in XL-1X shirts depending on the style/design. I am also starting to notice that by belly is taking on an odd shape and I have some loose hanging skin on my arms and my thighs. I had expected as much and have no regrets.

Here are some before and after pics....please ignore all my junk in the background in the last photo...lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old pic 2.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	20339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	20340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old pic.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	20341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	20342

Submit "5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics" to Digg Submit "5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look awesome, keep up the great work. My day is coming in August.
    Looking great!
    WTG!
    looking good lady!!!