Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

enh0177

7 Months into My Journey with Pics

Rate this Entry
I am 7 months into my journey and things are just moving along. I now weigh 229.8 which is a 88.2 lb weight loss in 7 months. This surgery has been such a blessing. During my last update, I was dealing with having foot surgery and I am glad to report that although I am not at 100% yet, I am back at the gym working out with my trainer. I'm also back to doing hot yoga and using my new treadmill. The physical transition has been pretty easy but I still battle the emotional side of this. I have moments where I can see I've lost weight and others where I still see the same overweight woman in the mirror. I know that sounds weird but it's true. Also, I have been battling the urges to emotionally eat lately. Has anyone else had to deal with emotional eating after surgery? What do you do to combat it? My latest nsv was putting on a size 14 which had me jumping for joy because it has been at least 20 years since I've seen a size 14. Plus I didn't realize that in some shops a size 14 is not considered plus size. Woohoo!!!! Happy Losing everyone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5556.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	697.1 KB 
ID:	20324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5560.JPG 
Views:	296 
Size:	403.4 KB 
ID:	20325

Submit "7 Months into My Journey with Pics" to Digg Submit "7 Months into My Journey with Pics" to del.icio.us Submit "7 Months into My Journey with Pics" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 Months into My Journey with Pics" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look phenomenal! Congrats on being down 88.2 pounds!!
    Way to go!!! You look great!!
    Great job!! I am 4 months out and have been craving sweets and carbs. I really need some help. I have been at the same weight since the second week of June ... But I walk and jog and do the elliptical everyday... The elliptic I do when it rains or when it's to hot outside.. Did you ever run into a stall for this long or do your weight loss just slow down after 3 months ?
    Looking fabulous, lady!
    Look awesome!!! Keep up the losing !!!
    You look AMAZING....I am also 7 months out...I struggle with the exact same issues...I know I have lost weight, I feel better, but still see the fat girl in the mirror at times. I also struggle with wanting to eat slider foods like chips, cracker chips...basically anything crunchy and salty...Its a problem, especially since those food go down so easily. I really wish they would make me sick..but NOPE....they just go right on down....Guess that's why the sleeve is only a tool..We have to use our head's and make the best decisions....Keep us the good work...You look awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmt8218
    You look phenomenal! Congrats on being down 88.2 pounds!!
    Thank you very much!
    Incredible success, many congratulations!