Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

txredapple79

10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue

Rate this Entry
HI there fellow sleevers! I have a question for people 6 months post op and further. I was going through the process really well. 2 days ago dinner came up out of the blue. I didn't think anything of it as I thought maybe i was eating too fast. The following day breakfast also came up out of the blue...same with lunch and dinner. I don't feel ill or anything and I can keep soups and oatmeal down. Pretty odd. Has anyone had this happen to them 10 months post op? I have a MD appt coming up and will ask them about it, however if it continues for another day or so I will call them for a follow up earlier.

Submit "10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue" to Digg Submit "10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue" to del.icio.us Submit "10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I did that about 15 months out too for some reason. I would be laying in bed reading as I do every nite before sleep and take a drink of water and BAM! It stopped in about a month so who knows what caused it. Food isn't an issue, it was the water or iced tea
    Ty for your input! I will update once I visit the doc this upcoming month.