Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monique

I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!

Rate this Entry
Yep, you read right.... 20+ years of lying about it and finally... I'm no longer a liar! The last time I went in for my Driver's License, the DMV lady said, "Is everything on here correct?", I looked her right in the eye and said "Yes Ma'am!" Bless her heart, she didn't bat an eyelash.

Seven more pounds and I am out of the 200's! Wow, that hasn't happened since I was 20. I can't wait!

I hit a two week stall, but decided that I'd just up my protein intake by 30 grams a day (one protein shake) and lower my carbs (crackers). It worked. Thankfully, I have followed advice on here and only weigh in once a week, I'm not obsessed with it like I was right after surgery. This is the new life and way of eating. It will happen, I just have to follow the plan.

Tip for those of you who miss ice cream. I have found that Yoplait 100 calorie greek yogurt is the only one I can eat without making faces. So I freeze it, put it in my lunch each morning before I go to work. By lunch time, it's thawed a bit and like soft serve sorbet. Not too bad! I had a bite of ice cream the other night and it was so sweet that I thought "ewww"! (I know - right?)

And now for my last night's "Ah-ha" moment. Hubby and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. We always sit close to each other and hold hands. I got up to get something to drink and came back, looked down at my "spot"... it was so small! I said "do I fit in there?"... He looked at me and said "with room to spare" and he was right... WOW!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Remember to take good care of yourself and that putting your health and well being first is a good thing to do. Don't let anyone tell you different! Hugs to all!

Submit "I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!" to Digg Submit "I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great feeling isn't it! I got to change my weight this year and the lady looked at my old pic and said wow you have lost weight! Just a bid ol smile on my face as I left!
    Awesome feeling!
    OMG I thought I was the only one that lied on my driver's license. You have a great week ahead as well!
    It's funny, I have a military base issued drivers license for driving in Japan and the weight on it (I lied) was 194 lbs. I'm down almost 20 lbs from that! Cheers to celebrating the little victories!

Siggi's also make sever 0% fat yogurts that taste great and only ~5 or so ingredients if you want to try that. They're yummy too.
    So glad to hear that you're still doing well my "sleeve sister!"
    Lovely post! Congratulations.

I'm so glad to live in a state where they do not ask for weight on my license, haha.