Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

denise.jordan39

3 Months, 65 pounds, Finally brave enough to post pictures

Rate this Entry
So last October I turned 59. I was at least 120 pounds overweight, on the highest level of 3 blood pressure medicines, took at least 9 excedrin a day for pain, (allergic to most other medications) I lived in pain, moved very little. I could feel myself getting older. Then I realized, I have a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what, 6 wonderful children, and 11 grandchildren, all of whom I would die for. I DECIDED TO LIVE FOR THEM INSTEAD!! Not going to sugar coat this. It was hard! I had some complications, but I survived and I would do it all again. I'm down to 1 BP pill (lowest dose), rarely do I take pain medication. I went dress shopping with 2 of my girls yesterday, we walked 3 malls and I didn't die! Wasn't even sore this morning.
I have a ways to go, but I'm determined to be at goal by the time October comes around. For those making this journey, don't ever let anyone tell you it's the easy way. For those still considering, go in with eyes wide open, but take the leap of faith.
Thanks to all of you for helping me through this journey. I needed a group where I could be anonymous. I don't have to do that anymore.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 months.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	406.4 KB 
ID:	19372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_375751495523079-1.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	19373

Submit "3 Months, 65 pounds, Finally brave enough to post pictures" to Digg Submit "3 Months, 65 pounds, Finally brave enough to post pictures" to del.icio.us Submit "3 Months, 65 pounds, Finally brave enough to post pictures" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 Months, 65 pounds, Finally brave enough to post pictures" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You must be so proud...good job!
    You look wonderful and happy. Love your hair.
    Fantastic, Much success as you continue.
    You look wonderful and healthy! Congratulations!
    Wonderful progress! I am also down from three meds at the highest dose-I am down frrom 340mg per day to 25mg per day. I understand, it is wonderful!! Congratulations and let's keep it moving.
    Lookin good:-)
    So glad you're feeling better & doing so well! Congratulations
    You look terrific. Congratulations on all your hard work. It's wonderful that you're feeling good too!
    Congratulations on your weight loss and new found health. I hope you'll reach your goals!
    Great progress. I used to loathe having my picture taken and now I'm ok with my picture being taken.
    You look great! Congrats and good luck!
    Nice Work!!!