Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Oklahomom

Chia Seeds

Rate this Entry
Has anyone used/eaten chia seeds since their sleeve? Did not try them pre-surgery either, but am interested in if they help with hunger and if they bothered your new stomach.

Submit "Chia Seeds" to Digg Submit "Chia Seeds" to del.icio.us Submit "Chia Seeds" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chia Seeds" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I eat them every morning. I make refrigerator oatmeal for breakfast and the recipe I use calls for a tsp of chia seeds. They swell up overnight and aren't so "seedy" in the morning. They don't bother me at all. It actually never occurred to me that they would.
    I used them daily before surgery and waited until I was 6 weeks post-op before I started using them again. I put them in my protein drink that I make every morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmomma
    I eat them every morning. I make refrigerator oatmeal for breakfast and the recipe I use calls for a tsp of chia seeds. They swell up overnight and aren't so "seedy" in the morning. They don't bother me at all. It actually never occurred to me that they would.
    What recipe do you use Greenmomma?
    I'm addicted to the stuff. Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal
    It is good for curbing appetitive because it swells in your stomach, however, I wouldn't use it until you are about 2-3 months out.
    I use them i my oatmeal or granola along with Hemp seeds so good! an very good for you!
    I use them in my oatmeal or granola along with Hemp seeds so good! an very good for you!