Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DisneyDee

One year out this Month

Rate this Entry
My one year surgery anniversary passed and I was at Disney World.....Yes I went again!!!

I am down to 165 and am totally happy with the way I look. I had originally thought I would like to get to 150 but as I have been losing I think this is where I should be.

I am feeling much better but still not 100%, to where I was before surgery, in strength. I have an appointment later this week to have my vitamin and mineral levels checked. With the weather getting warmer I have had to take extra Potassium over the last month due to leg cramps. I also take extra vitamin D. However, I still do not take any calcium so am anxious to see what the level is at. I rarely have to take any nausea medication but on occasion I do need it.

My hair has started growing again....WoooHooo.

Overall, I am doing good. I don't read or post on this site very much because if I see someone having a rough time it brings it all back for me.

Emotionally I am not over the ordeal. From time to time I have panic attacks and worry excessively about dying. Hopefully as I continue getting stronger the emotional issues will start to fade away also.

I work as a counselor and I have been receiving some counseling as well, which does help.

Hope everyone here is doing great and getting on with their own life!!!

Happy Memorial Day to all my Fellow Sleevers!!!

Submit "One year out this Month" to Digg Submit "One year out this Month" to del.icio.us Submit "One year out this Month" to StumbleUpon Submit "One year out this Month" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've thought about you often...I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well. I wish you continued success and hopefully you will continue to feel better and better!
    Congratulations on all your success! I am so happy you're feeling better and stronger!
    You are always in my thoughts & prayers! Glad you are doing well after all you've been through! Stay positive & God Bless!!! Much love to you!