Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chonda

Guilty about not exercising.. WHAT?!?!?

Rate this Entry
Who would have thought I'd ever feel guilty about not exercising... Well it happened today. As i was taking my lunch break my plans "were to" go to our local nursery and pick out some plants for my yard and go make the post office stop.. Which all meant taking my vehicle... SO i get about a mile into town and just felt guilty for now walking like I have been doing on my lunch break.. Not to mention it's getting hot here in the south.... So I make a U turn and go ahead and stop at the post office. I then bring my guilty feeling self back to my office, put my tennis shoes on and walk down to the fitness center and then walk another 1.5 miles on the tread mill... Guilt gone...

I guess the fitness center will be my new lunch hangout ... and an icepack on my foot afterwards... But I'm down 59 lbs since Feb 17 and it's all worth it!!

Submit "Guilty about not exercising.. WHAT?!?!?" to Digg Submit "Guilty about not exercising.. WHAT?!?!?" to del.icio.us Submit "Guilty about not exercising.. WHAT?!?!?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Guilty about not exercising.. WHAT?!?!?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's awesome! Very inspiring!
    I know how you feel. We were in Chicago for a long weekend last weekend and walked everywhere. Monday I was sitting at my desk at work feeling guilty that I wasn't wandering the streets.
    Awesome and yes, down here in the south we only have another week before we hit hotterthanhell temperatures! Im a Louisiana neighbor right outside New Orleans:-)
    59lbs that's awesome! !!! I agree the hotter days are coming congratulations on your weight loss
    Congrats on getting up and doing it!!! i alwasy feel guilty if i dont work out so i get up early (4:30am) to work out before work so that if i cant or dont get to at night i did it in the morning and i cnat give myself excuses to not to!!!
    Good for you!!
    Good for you! I typically walk at least 5 days a week during my afternoon break. It feels weird when I don't go. Since I moved last weekend, my exercise has come from moving heavy boxes around and unpacking. I'm right there with you on the summer heat. I'm in Dallas. Fortunately, I have a treadmill & my apartment complex has a workout room. I'm looking forward to getting to swimsuit shape. I haven't been in a pool in decades.