Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

awholenewme77

4 month post op

Rate this Entry
I haven't posted in a while.. but had a 4 month post op check today... only concern is that I am still not eating or drinking enough protein.. other than that visit was great

high weight.. decided to hv surgery 367
day of first preop visit 360
day of surgery dec 30th, 2013 344
1 month post op 317
TODAY 4 month post op 273

just know I had weeks at a time where I didn't lose anything! there have been stalls multiple times... for those going through one keep your head up, focus on protein, hydration, and exercise and the weight WILL come off... just sometimes slowly have a blessed Friday everyone!

Submit "4 month post op" to Digg Submit "4 month post op" to del.icio.us Submit "4 month post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 month post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your weight loss! And you are right, if you will listen to your sleeve the weight will come off. Everyone's weight loss journey is different! Just know that whether it's 1 lb or 5 lbs a week it more than you would have lost without the sleeve! Hang tough...we will reach our goal!!! Good luck!!
    Wow! This is an enormous weight loss in such a small time.
    I have my surgery in one week, May 12, 2014!! I'm so excited.
    what foods are you eating post-op now?
    I have followed instructions... I have a bottled water in morning, then a protein shake on my way to work... lunch I choose high proteins usually one of the following: cottage chz, greek yogurt, or tuna, sometimes tilapia.... try to eat a snack about 330p... but sometimes im too busy with patients to sit down ( snack is either greek yogurt, low fat chz, or a protein shake... seems to hold me until dinner time... dinner I don't always eat what I should but I do focus on protein and small quantitiy... chicken, fish, veggies, sometimes I eat a taco but can only eat one.. sometimes will make better choice and have a chicken taco. occasionally I will eat with my family at dinner... taco soup, or casserole.. but I definetly make sure to focus on protein.. dr still says I need more protein ugh. and I do exercise 3-4x a wk for at least an hour... I mix it up though... zumba one day, elliptical, swimming, aquafit cuz I tend to get bored.. lol
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)