Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cmharders

New sleever exciting journey

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by cmharders View Post
My name is Chrissy, I'm 45 from Alton, IL which is near St Louis. I'm married to a wonderful, supportive man and we have two beautiful daughters ages 21 and 16. My grand daughter will be 1 in May. I'm a two-time cancer survivor -breast and ovarian- and started my journey to better my health and my life after I finished chemo in August of 2012. I decided then I was going to get serious about making changes to lessen my risk of my cancers returning. So I began walking, pushing on through the pain of knee arthritis and torn ligaments. I began cutting portion size and making better food choices. I finally lost enough weight -and gained the courage- to go through with weight loss surgery. On April 7, 2014 I went in for RNY but because of adhesions and scar tissue my surgeon did a sleeve gastrectomy. At almost 3 weeks out I am so excited with the results I'm seeing. From Aug 2012 to now I have lost 110 pounds. I still have 160 to get to my personal goal, but already my life has changed in wonderful ways! I'm doing things I haven't been able to do in years!
Loving my sleeve!!

Submit "New sleever exciting journey" to Digg Submit "New sleever exciting journey" to del.icio.us Submit "New sleever exciting journey" to StumbleUpon Submit "New sleever exciting journey" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats! Welcome to the sleever site! And good for you!!! The sleeve is awesome. Do what you're supposed to do, and you'll reach your goal in no time!
    Best of luck
    I'm so happy for you! You're doing great. Hope things continue to go well for you.
    congratulations! you are an inspiration!