Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SleevedRN

6 months post op

Rate this Entry
Down 85lbs and doing great! I didn't even know I had that much to lose. My doctors goal was 160lbs as I am 5'8. I reached that 5 months post op and am down to 153! I feel great and haven't had any complications. I'm still doing daily protein shakes and I run regularly. I am so thankful for this surgery and to have my life back.

Submit "6 months post op" to Digg Submit "6 months post op" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months post op" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! Congratulations!
    Amazing! I'm so happy for you.
    I would love to know more about your daily meals and exercise. You lost so fast!
    you go girlie!!!! congrats!
    wow!!! Thats awsome!! Congrats!!
    Hey girl you look amazing!! I remember when you got sleeved
    Congratulations, you look amazing! Can you share some of your secrets for success
    Good job, you look great!
    You look amazing.. congratulations!
    Lookin good:-)
    Thanks everyone.

I still stick to the original diet plan and give myself cheat days on the weekends. I do cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast, a side of veggies and turkey with low carb tortilla for lunch, and baked chicken with veggies for dinner. I don't eat at restaurants except for the weekend I may do it once.

I run for exercise 3Xweek and do weight resistant training 3xweek. I try to get in a good hour of straight cardio those days. I still do a protein shake daily. I really like the chocolate premier protein. I take my vitamins still.

I would like to lose 8 more pounds to hit my ultimate goal. I went on vacation this week and gained 4lbs sadly. Back to the grind!
    You look amazing! It has been great talking to you over the last 5 months. You have been a very big inspiration for me. I really think this is what the web is for. Meeting people that are similar to you and being there for each other to encourage!! Again... you look great and I am so proud of you.

My 5 months is around the corner and I am down to 188. I am happy with that but still have some work to do.

Take care and keep up the great job!
    Beth
    Great job Beth! You're doing awesome. I feel my sleeve is too big now and am going to see the dr about my concerns next week.