Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ssmith9994

5 years post op still doing awesome! don't get discouraged....

Rate this Entry
i periodically get on gastric sleeve and read blogs on how scared so many people are of the future and if they are going to gain back all the weight. everyones lifestyles are different but i will tell you my cravings have changed over the years and i don't so much care for all the junk. If i eat a handful of hot cheetoes i don't beat myself up about it. while i can only eat a couple of handfuls most people can devour the whole bag. lol....it took my body about a year to realize hey you can't eat that anymore or i just didn't crave it anymore. my advice is always drink your protein. bottle muscle milk does it for me..and eat your fruits n veggies when you can. i don't have time to always cook but i do take juiceplus. i loved the product so much i became a rep. check out my new website. its vine ripe pesticide fruit and vegetables. its not vitamins..they have yummy gummy chewable and i know i get my total days intake with them.
if anyway needs encouragement or questions please feel free to contact me. everyone has a first day of everything and its reassuring to hear from others.
serenasmith.juiceplus.com go watch some videos..the product is awesome

Submit "5 years post op still doing awesome!  don't get discouraged...." to Digg Submit "5 years post op still doing awesome!  don't get discouraged...." to del.icio.us Submit "5 years post op still doing awesome!  don't get discouraged...." to StumbleUpon Submit "5 years post op still doing awesome!  don't get discouraged...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The vitamins appear to be reasonably priced. I guess this is something down the road for recently sleevers.
    Thanks for the post! As a new sleever seeing this is very encouraging! You look awsome and good for you for getting a job in the field you did. Thanks again! Liz
    Quote Originally Posted by chowchowlover
    The vitamins appear to be reasonably priced. I guess this is something down the road for recently sleevers.
    yes vitamins are good but after years i found myself not wanting to take them all. bariatric advantage does have some yummy tropical iron chewables. juiceplus is not a vitamin. its only dehydrated fruit n veggies put into a capsule or chewable gummy. so safe i even mix in my grand babies homemade baby food. def something to look into. i do believe its the reason i had no hair loss or fatigue along side of my proteins.
    Quote Originally Posted by idigfrstbase
    Thanks for the post! As a new sleever seeing this is very encouraging! You look awsome and good for you for getting a job in the field you did. Thanks again! Liz
    awe thanks so much! you too will be shedding the big clothes soon. My son also had sleeve july 2013 and is down 125 pounds. it is so awesome to see his transformation month to month shedding the weight with little effort. I think we have all been on that road of lose 5 pounds (big deal) and feel like we have given up so much and worked so hard. Sleeve is just so awesome!!! because that weight loss just keeps coming week after week. When you can, start having someone take a front and side profile of yourself every week. you are gonna be amazed at the your results! good luck...
    Am considering sleeve also and going through insurance requirements. So thankful to see your post and especially 5 years . I am always thinking way down the road. You seem happy and content being sleeved. Thanks for the encouragement.
    Congrats! You are the first person that left a response that was five years out, I appreciate you taking the time to do this. I will utilize your words of encouragement and knowledge. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brandy5
    Am considering sleeve also and going through insurance requirements. So thankful to see your post and especially 5 years . I am always thinking way down the road. You seem happy and content being sleeved. Thanks for the encouragement.
    YAY! i hope all goes well for you. and even if insurance decides to deny it don't get discouraged. my friend had this happen to her back in December and thankfully she stayed focused and came up with creative way to save up the money to go ahead with it. I cannot tell you how much it has changed my life. Especially after having the worthless lap band and staying so sick all the time. I tell everyone i know...DONT DO LAPBAND...many people opt for this procedure because its slightly cheaper but has so so many problems.....Insurance did not pay for my surgery but i am glad they are finally starting to see such great results with people getting off long term medications and saving them money therefore now paying for these gastric procedures. good luck to you...email me anytime if you need information or just words of encouragement
    Quote Originally Posted by sma8087
    Congrats! You are the first person that left a response that was five years out, I appreciate you taking the time to do this. I will utilize your words of encouragement and knowledge. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are so welcome...i know its a big question in lots of peoples minds..."if i eat this will i start gaining"....it does cross my mind when i eat too much..like cakes or junk food. the very best thing about this procedure...if you gain 2-5 pounds you quickly recognize it and go back to basics...proteins, snack small meal. even 5 years out and i still do this. once i got to the small jeans there was no going back to big girl clothes...LOL...
    good luck
    I am just over 2 years out and currently 33 weeks preg. I'm more than scared that I won't be able to lose the baby weight. I feel hungry or at least like I WANT to eat 24-7 and the heart burn doesn't help. AHHHH, but you hyave done it....i can do it...right?
    Thanks for this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyg0915
    I am just over 2 years out and currently 33 weeks preg. I'm more than scared that I won't be able to lose the baby weight. I feel hungry or at least like I WANT to eat 24-7 and the heart burn doesn't help. AHHHH, but you hyave done it....i can do it...right?
    YES!! you can absolutely do this... I still get heartburn so I cannot imagine a double dose of that since pregnancy also causes it as baby gets bigger pushing on your tummy. I am not sure what diet your OBGYN has suggested with gastric surgery but I am sure he encourages lots of veggies omg you would really benefit from taking Juiceplus. You should talk to him about the product and get with me. Especially since you are eating for 2 now and your stomach is only half the size so absorption is much less than someone with normal size. I would def stay away from spicy, heavy foods and anything with grease to help the reflux. You are also digesting your food at a much faster rate and that's why you stay hungry. If you are allowed to drink protein drinks try the O''Yea brand bars and little bottles. They are tasty and full of proteins. Please feel free to email me anytime. Ssmith9994@gmail.com
    This is so great to see someone so far out and still doing great, Thank you for posting!