Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FARROUTLIPS

Question for biotin takers

Rate this Entry
Ok I'm wondering if anyone in canada is able to get biotin in 5000 Mcg ? I can only seem to find it in 1000 Mcg ...... I have heard so many say they are taking 10000mcg per day .... Am I getting this all messed up .....or is it maybe different from canada to the states?????? HELP.???

Submit "Question for biotin takers" to Digg Submit "Question for biotin takers" to del.icio.us Submit "Question for biotin takers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Question for biotin takers" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Im in the states and we can get the 10,000mg. Maybe you could order it online. Puritans Pride is very reasonable on their prices. Their website is puritan.com. I just stopped the biotin. I had been on it over a yr prior to surgery but 4 1/2 months out and I am shedding. Sadly it didnt help me.
    Biotin is a B vitamin, and thus water soluable. So it is best taken in divided doses during the day. I take 5,000 mg morning/night and have had zero hair loss. I started taking it almost 4 years ago when I lost the majority of my hair to a life-threatening illness.
    I take the 10000 mcg biotin as Well which can be ordered online at vitamin shoppe.com or amazon.com
    biotin is good to take even with the hair loss.. it promotes hair growth along with nails.. and is so good for your skin!!!