Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DJmillie

10 hours away from surgery

Rate this Entry
I accept any and all prayers. Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu ....heck, even new age positive thoughts, healing star powers or chakra crystals are welcome! You have 30 seconds and an ounce of spirituality? My name is Dona and I live in TN. Just tell The Big Guy I sent you and he'll know what it's about.

See y'all on the losers bench!

Submit "10 hours away from surgery" to Digg Submit "10 hours away from surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "10 hours away from surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 hours away from surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Prayers going up!
    lol I NEED ALL THE PRAYERS TOO
    Praying for you.
    Lovely waves of healing light flowing your way!
    I remember the morning I went into surgery, the nurse asked me if I wanted to see clergy before surgery. I politely said "no thank you, I am all prayed up." I, like you solicited prayer before surgery and I knew I was covered.

Heavenly Father, I come to you this morning asking favor for Donna during her surgery. Lord Jesus we know you are the master surgeon, however, please guide her doctor through her procedure. Please bless from the surgeon to the tech's in the room. Be with her in recovery and be with her during the journey to good health. These things we ask in Jesus name, Amen.