Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Karani

So much sensible info .. Is there some way to save all the bits & pieces where I can access the info as it becomes relevant ?

Rate this Entry
There is such a wealth of knowledge ... Is there some way to be able to keep useful ideas 'highlighted' somewhere ? Where I can access the info when I need It ? Everyone is at different stages and although having direct feedback from other members is wonderful I worry that some of my questions might be trivial or the question has been asked before ... It would be useful to be able to go back & re read info that I had found useful .. I have this need to be well prepared & as my time starts to loom closer I am worried that I won't know what I should be doing at what stage... My worry has been increased particularly as it seems that there is no set rules ... different members get given different advice depending on their surgeon & health care team. Am I panicking prematurely & unnecessarily ?

Submit "So much sensible info .. Is there some way to save all the bits & pieces where I can access the info as it becomes relevant ?" to Digg Submit "So much sensible info .. Is there some way to save all the bits & pieces where I can access the info as it becomes relevant ?" to del.icio.us Submit "So much sensible info .. Is there some way to save all the bits & pieces where I can access the info as it becomes relevant ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "So much sensible info .. Is there some way to save all the bits & pieces where I can access the info as it becomes relevant ?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Totally understand. I started a small tablet of information. All the different types of protein drinks an foods. I continue to do my research . It's always late in the night that I'm on. So I'm sure I miss a lot of information. Blessings on your journey.