Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

salma2013

here comes the stall!!! :(

Rate this Entry
hi dear sleevers,
so i was on a roll losing loging losing, until i hit 34 and the scale has not moved since Tuesday .... i am disapointed it started too early , i hardly eat anything still . drinking as much as i can and still no luck i was trying to ignore it till it pass but no way my mind is racing over it. i am coming down with nasty sold too( the crazy warm again cold again weather ).
on athe bright side i am doing great , i havent had any vomitting pain is controlled and i am able to avoid what causes it , i dont have any cravings and i lose 30 lbs since i started my pre-op diet YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont regret my decision , and i feel i have the tool to get my life back . i will keep posting . back to work Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32.JPG 
Views:	212 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	17692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1212.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	17693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	17694

Submit "here comes the stall!!! :(" to Digg Submit "here comes the stall!!! :(" to del.icio.us Submit "here comes the stall!!! :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "here comes the stall!!! :(" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How many calories r u getting in a day? I was at a 3 week stall until about 2 weeks ago. I raised my calories up into the 600-700 range (I was only getting barely in the 300 range) and I started losing again. It is HARD to get in that many calories though! The last 3 days I haven't wanted anything really. Bleh...
    Hi Salma! I just celebrated my one month anniversary and I have been stalled at 30 lbs lost for almost two weeks!! Very frustrating! I never thought that maybe I'm not getting enough calories. I just figured my metabolism was screwed up over this. Glad you are feeling good, other than the cold!! We need to just keep with it and we will succeed!!!
    Right after surgery I lost 10 pounds fast and then it slowed (to be expected) but about a month after surgery my weight loss would go like this.... Nothing for two weeks and then 2 or 3 pounds gone and then nothing for two weeks and then another 2 or 3 ponds gone and that is how I have been loosing ever since so I think it just depends on your body. Don't get discouraged as long as you are eating healthy the weight will come off. Congratulations on the weight you have lost!! Good luck!
    Increase your protein intake and fluid intake. That's what helped me
    its frustrating happened to me too so sorry... but just keep up the good work.. drink water water water and make healthy protein choices and u will be fine im approx. 80 days from surgery and down 72lbs.... ( 24lbs pre op) rest post..... I stalled for almost 3 wks and then it picked bak up again keep your head up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbunnz
    Right after surgery I lost 10 pounds fast and then it slowed (to be expected) but about a month after surgery my weight loss would go like this.... Nothing for two weeks and then 2 or 3 pounds gone and then nothing for two weeks and then another 2 or 3 ponds gone and that is how I have been loosing ever since so I think it just depends on your body. Don't get discouraged as long as you are eating healthy the weight will come off. Congratulations on the weight you have lost!! Good luck!
    This is how mine works too! Seems to go in cycles about in a similar fashion.
    Yeah, Im 23 days out and am 20 pounds down, and I havent lost anything for 3 days. I have yet to hit my protein number or my liquid amount. I guess its just hang in there and see what happens. Its hard not to feel bummed though....
    hi there you ladies all rock !!! thank you , i think you sre right i need to increase my calories and protien intake i dring 2 shakes aday and that 320 calories and what i eat is hardly anything still but i cant handle more than 3-4 ounce of soup at a time . i can eat fish tilapia. i also got chicken livers and boiled it salt and pepper and i can eat it . nothing else though . any ideas how to increase calorie intake ?
    When I was able to eat solid food again I would get saltine crakers put some cream cheese on them and some deli slice chicken and a half slice of cheese. I could eat 3 of them and they were so good! I stayed away from low fat or fat free in the beginning since I couldn't eat so much. Hope that helped
    eat as many fequent small meals as possible but keep it healthy and protein flled