Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Butterfly66

6 months out

Rate this Entry
Ok....so I went to the Dr. on Tuesday for my 6 month follow-up. He said I was exactly where I needed to be....I've lost 50% of my excess weight!! I recently joined the gym and walk everyday. I'm excited because I have not been this small since I was 19 yrs. old. After 31 years with my husband, it's almost like he has a brand new woman!! My cousin saw a pic of me on Facebook and said "It's like you've turned back the hands of time!!" That made me feel FANTABULOUS!! I am so glad I made the decision to have the surgery and pray that I get to my 1 year goal. God bless all of you

Submit "6 months out" to Digg Submit "6 months out" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months out" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I could not be happier for you! Thanks for keeping your focus on the prize...and the gym membership! Looking forward to making your goals come to pass
    Nice!
    You look wonderful! My journey is just beginning and I only hope my story will turn out as well as yours in my first six months. Blessings to you and your hubby!