Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

luvinfunkyworm

Relief is amazing

Rate this Entry
Relief....
I started my pre-op diet 2 days early thinking I would need a few extra days because I am not great at losing weight. I weighed myself before I started and I weighed myself again this morning and I have lost a total of 9.4 pounds!! Maybe I can lose weight and will be ok for my upcoming day The days are going by fast...but not fast enough. I am so ready to get this journey started, and it's so close yet so far away. My emotions are in check...finally. I am no longer angry...maybe thats just because of the weight loss that ive had already who knows. But as of right now I feel so happy and excited. I am sure I will hit my nerve stage again, but for now I am relieved and excited!! Those are emotions that I can deal with.

Submit "Relief is amazing" to Digg Submit "Relief is amazing" to del.icio.us Submit "Relief is amazing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Relief is amazing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't have a surgery date yet and am very anxious. What is the preop diet involve. It seems some people are on their pre-op diet for different periods of time.