Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bamabelle73

1 Week Post Op and Feeling GREAT!

Rate this Entry
Lets just start with Praise Praise Praise!!! I have felt the outpouring of support and prayers from this group and I am so thankful. My surgery went without a hitch. Really no pain, a little nausea, but that has passed and I am up and back to work (no lifting involved with what I do). I am eager to see what I look like in a month, in 3 months or even in a year. I so desire for my outsife to match my insides

Wishing everyoone the best!

T

Submit "1 Week Post Op and Feeling GREAT!" to Digg Submit "1 Week Post Op and Feeling GREAT!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 Week Post Op and Feeling GREAT!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 Week Post Op and Feeling GREAT!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am glad to here that everything went well!! Blessings !!!
    Wonderful that you made out so well! My surgery is Thursday (3/6) and hoping I'm feeling as good as you next week. Reading all of these testimonies helps soooooo much, I've been feeling a bit anxious the last few days as my surgery date approaches...
    Hoping you continue to do well. Take care
    bamabelle Im so proud for you also!! The future looks thinner and brighter for all of us. Today is day 7 for me.
    Connie
    Congrats on your Journey!!
    So glad that you are doing so well! Enjoy your journey.
    That's great news
    Yay...I'm feeling well just acid reflux and I will take care of that tomorrow. I'm so glad you are doing well.
    I'm day 2 and looking forward to feeling a bit better. have a fair amount of pain in belly and sore indegestion type pain...how long till this passes do you think?
    Congrats. Im thirteen days out, and I still have nausea, so I have to wear a patch behind my ear, and have a constant fullness so pressure in my chest. I keep hoping this will soon pass.
    Congrats! Im so happy for you. Reading your exerpience is easing my nerves. 7 more days to go
    Quote Originally Posted by arohaina
    I'm day 2 and looking forward to feeling a bit better. have a fair amount of pain in belly and sore indegestion type pain...how long till this passes do you think?
    Walk walk walk.... Even if it's mini trips around the inside of your house. It helps move everything back to its perspective place. And in between, rest.... Listen to your bodies needs to heal. My gas pains were pretty much gone by day 3, and have been nausea free for several days till yesterday. Tried a multi vitamin sample and let's just say, I will stick to what I know for now . I hope your pain eases really soon, keep me posted!

T
    Quote Originally Posted by conniec@sw.rr.com
    bamabelle Im so proud for you also!! The future looks thinner and brighter for all of us. Today is day 7 for me.
    Connie
    You also Connie! You had a much more involved ordeal than myself. I hope you are feeling better and that you feel like your body is falling back into place. I have been praying for you

T
    Hope I feel like you..,surgery next month!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!