Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ittybittykc

2 month post op Update

Rate this Entry
Well I didn't reach my goal of 40lbs gone for my 2 month post op weigh in, but I came darn close. -37.4lbs. Not too shabby, if I don't say so myself. I got a little bummed when I know people who had the surgery the same day as me have lost 40-50lbs, but then again I didn't have a pre-op diet. Everyone loses at different rates. I think I'm okay with mine. When was the last time I lost 37lbs in two months?? Never! lol. I've dropped down a dress size and a half as well and started working out at the gym.

I've made mistakes here and there, but overall I am making healthy choices. There are moments when I think-am I eating too much? I think I'm stretching my pouch. But then I compare it to the portions I used to eat before and wow- mind blown!!! I still get worried though my stomach is holding more than it should, but I see a lot of people think that too. Overall I am happy with how it's going so far. I am excited to continue on this journey. The only negative I think I have found is my doctor's office- I did my 2 week weigh in and they said they would call to schedule a 6 week and they never did. I called twice and was on hold for 30 mins both times. So I guess he doesn't want to see me.

Submit "2 month post op Update" to Digg Submit "2 month post op Update" to del.icio.us Submit "2 month post op Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 month post op Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Itty I think you're doing great!
    i'm 3 months out today and just now reached 40 lbs, so I think your doing great.
    Thank you both!