Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

juztjes

The Re-Birth of Jes

Rate this Entry
February 19 2014 is my surgery date. I am scared, nervous, emotional, optimistic, anxious, and every other emotion you can imagine!

I feel like this will be my re-birth! I know it will be a struggle and alot of work on my part....and a long journey, but I am soooooo ready! I want to find out what I have been missing out on for 37 years! I have been overweight my entire life and I am SICK of it!

I cant wait to say good bye to the big girl clothes, hiding in oversized sweatshirts, never feeling comfortable in my own skin much less any form of clothing no matter what it is or how much it cost, or how "tailored for plus size women" it was supposed to be!

More importantly I can't wait to feel better. This may sound odd but I feel FAT...yes that's obvious, but I feel gross, I feel lethargic no matter how much I exercise, diet, sleep. I feel overlooked due to my weight, I feel like my weight holds me back from so many things in life where I should be thriving and truly LIVING.

This is the start of my new life! My second chance! I am worth it and I am ready!

Submit "The Re-Birth of Jes" to Digg Submit "The Re-Birth of Jes" to del.icio.us Submit "The Re-Birth of Jes" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Re-Birth of Jes" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the new you.
    Congrats and good luck on your surgery. Just think, when you get your drivers license photo redone, maybe they will let you change your "new " birthday to February 19th! Wouldn't that be fitting. Take it slow, be patient and heal completely.
    With such a positive attitude I have no doubt you will do just great!
    good luck tomorrow!!! prayers for a good surgery & recovery!