Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bestnester

A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary

Rate this Entry
I celebrated my one year anniversary on Thursday. I had felt off the past week, and found out why.

I took a pregnancy test Valentines Day morning and low and behold I'm expecting my third child! We wanted to start trying in January, but with my previous child it took 9 months to conceive and we expected at least a few months of trying. But, I guess this 152 lb lighter person is healthier and more fertile hahaha

My due date is October 24th, will see a doctor next month. I've already worked with a personal trainer on managing my diet and discussed needing help when I pregnant to make sure I'm healthy for myself and the baby. I clearly will need to learn to eat often and hope to maintain my weight. Time will tell!

Submit "A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary" to Digg Submit "A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary" to del.icio.us Submit "A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!!
    Talk to ACE on here, she got preggers after losing her weight after being sleeved, she did great, and is a great person to chat with-
    Yay!! Congratulations!!!
    (congrads)
    wow congrats on the new lil one
    Congratulations! Very happy for you.
    Wow! What wonderful news...........Children are a gift from God, so I guess He wanted to send you a little surprise gift Blessings, blessings, blessings to you and your growing family
    Congratulations!!!!
    Awe - that's just wonderful .... happy for you!
    Good deal, congrats!
    Congratulations - wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just love happy stories! Congratulations
    What a wonderful Valentine's gift to you and your husband. God Bless...Mem
    Congratulations. May it all be so wonderful for you and your new precious family member.
    Congrats!
    Yay! Congratulations on everything from the weight-loss success, to the new little one that'll be making a guess appearance.
    Oh how lovely - another sleeve baby! As always, my suggested baby names are Steve for a boy, and Eve for a girl (both rhyme with sleeve). Or also for a girl - Niamh (celtic name pronounced Neeve - also rhymes with sleeve - and not my real name by the way).

Isn't it great to see such a tangible indicator of your improved health?!
    Oh my gosh!! YAY! You were sleeved the day before me and now we are both preggers!!! I love it! Happy for you. See what I miss when I am gone for so long?!