Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

teachymcteach

Eight months out

Rate this Entry
So I have started doing some intense workouts now and have upped the number on days a week. I am trying to incorporate yoga at least once a week too. I've signed up for another 5k. I am a little scared at the amount I can eat without the intense discomfort I had before. I ate an entire piece of stuff crust pizza (yes, it was a cheat meal) with only a minute or two afterwards of extreme uncomfortableness. I also have more loose skin than I would like to but I have noticed some of it tightening a little. I feel like my boobs and my butt have deflated so I am working hard in the gym to fix that, but I will probably be looking at breast augmentation and skin removal next summer. I know my doc said to wait a year after you hit your goal weight to see how much tightens up. I am 19 pounds from my goal weight and 34 from what the doc said I might actually end up hitting. My sister has always been 'the skinny one' and tonight we measured thighs, hips, waist and bust. I am only one and two inches off from her......which is insane. Now keep in mind I'm tall and big framed:

bust: 45in

waist: 38in

hips: 50in

Dating is still horrible, thinner or not...now I just attract more crappy men. lol

Submit "Eight months out" to Digg Submit "Eight months out" to del.icio.us Submit "Eight months out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eight months out" to Google

Comments

Can you give me some ideas of what kind of exercises I can do to tighten my skin please? Sounds like your doing great keep up the great work
    You can inflate your boobs in the gym? Do tell-
    Have you tried Match.com for dating? That's how I met my husband.
    You are right, dating sucks! No matter how big or small you are. I went through a lot of creepers and psychos and just plain LOSERS before I found my soul mate! Good luck
    Sounds like you are doing great! My plastic surgeon said he wants consistent weight for months before doing a procedure (I am looking at a reduction and tummy tuck next summer).