Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Think

Driver's License...

Rate this Entry
The number on my driver's license is no longer a lie!!! YAY!

Just had to share with people who could understand! ;-)

Submit "Driver's License..." to Digg Submit "Driver's License..." to del.icio.us Submit "Driver's License..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Driver's License..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your post made me smile Glad things are going well for you!
    Ha ha....laughed out loud :-) Just last week I was looking at my drivers license (I am about to travel out of the country & wanted to double check the expiration date) and noticed that for the first time - ever - I am actually 5 pounds less than my license says :-) And I have never, ever been the weight that my license says ;-)
    That is so funny - I just said the same thing last week!! You made me laugh - glad you are doing so well!!
    I had to laugh when I read your post. I think we've all been there.
    I will have to look at my license and see how much I used to lie.
    Wow, how funny!
    I didn't realised that you have to disclose your weight in your driver's lic. in the States. I lived in Canada for 14 years and 29 years in Sydney, Australia and never have to disclose my weight.
    I am sure you must be so proud of the new "YOU" on the photo as well!
    Best wishes to ALL! :--)
    I,too, enjoyed your post. God Bless...mem
    Quote Originally Posted by alice1
    Wow, how funny!
    I didn't realised that you have to disclose your weight in your driver's lic. in the States. I lived in Canada for 14 years and 29 years in Sydney, Australia and never have to disclose my weight.
    I am sure you must be so proud of the new "YOU" on the photo as well!
    Best wishes to ALL! :--)
    Yeah, that's the hard part. I don't have to renew my license for two more years, so don't get a new picture. Vain enough that I contemplated saying I 'lost' it and pay to get a replacement but I plan on moving out of state this year so I think I will just suffer with the old photo.